Finally! A new blog!

Posted by Kelsea , Wednesday, August 6, 2008 9:38 PM






This summer is almost over and its been a good one. Ty is getting so big and learns new things everyday. He likes to grab his feet now. He grabs objects and puts them right in his mouth! We are going to introduce more solids soon, he did well with rice cereal while visiting Grandma Lori in Vegas. Ty and I were able to go to Vegas for about 3 weeks in both June and July. It was really great, we missed Brandon of course though. We went to a family reunion and I went to the Coldplay concert on July 19. It was INCREDIBLE. An employee from Coldplay chose us randomly to get front row seats while the second act was going on on stage. Me, my mom, Whit, Ky and Hay were needless to say FLOORED and enjoyed the stellar show more than anyone. I also hosted a cousin sleep over party at my parents' house. We played Rockband, ate tacos and listened to Ray Bradbury radio stories (an old past time). Brandon and I will celebrate our 6 year wedding anniversary this SUnday. We got a Nikon D50 and a Wii/Wii Fit for gifts for each other since we can't travel somewhere like we have the past 5 years. Its ok though. ;) I love Brandon, he is amazing. He is going to be done with his Masters in April 2009. Yaaaay! I yearn to get out of Tremonton but we'll see what happens. I am TRYING to give it a chance but some days I just don't feel like it :( Brandon needs to update our website but yeah. My friend Katie returns home from her mission on September 4 and we leave for Carlsbad on September 9 for 5 days. SO September willbe great. August is county fair and I have to go to the dentist month...so not as cool. I hope Twitch wins "So you think you can Dance" but Katee is good too. Also, I can't wait for The Office Season 5 premiere on September 25. Yay! Also, Viva La Vida is my favorite song right now. It's by Coldplay and the album is phenomenal. And now it's time for bed.






Until next time...






Here are some pics of Ty.



4 Response to "Finally! A new blog!"

themechams Says:

So ya, a little strange. I am out 'blog stalking' jumping form one page to another and I run across a picture of your dad! Just this week I watched the soap opera starring Ty. Small world!
Hi from the Mechams...Las Vegas

Kerstin Says:

Sounds like you had a great summer! I am sad that you weren't in Vegas in August. It would have been fun to get together. If you guys want to get out of Utah you should think of moving to the midwest, I love it out here :).

P.S. The pictures of Ty are so cute! I love the one of him and your Dad. Ty is getting so big and he just keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Melissa Says:

Kels, when are you and KAtie coming to Las Vegas? Rosalie is planing on coming up and we'll all do...something but we want to do something fun! Also- Adam will finish with his first Masters in May 09 (his second in December 09) and then we'll just trade you places ok? lol

Theresa Says:

He's getting so big and cute kels! :) I always love his middle name.