Up and coming
Posted by Kelsea , Thursday, March 26, 2009 8:31 PM
Hey there! We're actively planning a Utah/Arizona/Colorado trip coming up April 18-25. After dropping of Ty with grandma in Vegas we're going to take a week and visit the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Mesa Verde National park and Arches National Park. It will be fun! It's for our 7th wedding anniversary (which is in August) but we want to go in April cause it won't be scorching or crowded. Then I am gonna go to Vegas from the 25th until May 4th to hang with the fam and see Hayli's school play. Speking of play, I am trying out for one on May 6. Wish me luck as it has been a long while! I am ready for nice weather. Today was a cold and windy mess. I was ready to pack up and move! My hopes are that tomorrow will be better. I ALWAYS hope that :)
Until next time...
