Bedding and Decorating and Painting...Oh my!!
Posted by Brandon , Sunday, May 2, 2010 10:12 PM
Grey seems to be the color of the year for me. I love it a ton. Having said that, many of the walls in my house will be different shades of grey and I think it'll be classy. Below's the bedding I got for our bedroom which will be painted next. Haven't picked the color yet but it'll be somewhere in the neighborhood of greyish tan. Fantastic. It's by Dwell Studio which did some really cool designs and sets exclusively for Target. A store I love, yet it's so far away! (an hour...haha)

Just found out from mom that they're flying us down for Whit's wedding. That will save us a 18 hour trip (aka 2 days) in the car. Hooray! On another note, she and Ky will be here on Tuesday evening. Yay!
I love the shows Bones, 30 rock and Arrested Development when it comes to watching TV shows on our Netflix. They NEVER get old. The Office, which was one of the shows on my faves list has dropped considerable because the episodes just became so labored and way too relationship-oriented. Like if you missed one you would be confused. I miss seasons 1-3. I never got into Lost but Brandon and I also got into this show on fox called Fringe which is produced by one of the Lost dudes...I think he has a "J" in his name. Haha. Anyway, Fringe had a few really goosebumpy episodes. Haven't been keeping up with it though. I wanted to rent Avatar the other day but of course it was all rented put everywhere and I am not ready to buy it. Since we have a playstation now, we wanna build up our collection of blu-ray discs but they're still freaking expensive. Not top priority when your shoes are in a massive pile on the floor due to no shoe shelf. But not anymore! :) My genius hubby installed 7 shelves in our closet and they look amazing. I think I am going to have him install my bookshelves. One will be downstairs in the living room with the books that are more showy and nice and the others will be in the office.
I am frustrated with our computer right now which is why I am currently blogging on Brandon's laptop. Our monitor keeps flashing on and off like there's a short-out in it or something. Dumb. I don't need to buy a new one right now. No more big purchases this year! The Versa is almost to 112,000 miles and has had NOTHING wrong and I am just hoping it stays that way. I am at my best when there are no surprises of a financially draining nature. Right before we left for Russia and right before Christmas break, our stupid Hyundai accent racked up over $1200 in damage due to a broken timing belt. I don't even think the car was worth that much! I am thankful that we have the good hard working car we have.
Well I am gonna go to beddy. Sundays are good days for naps and playing Little Big Planet with my hun. I am very lucky in my life to know the things/people I know, to have the things I have and to have people that love me.
Also I have a crush on David Boreanaz. Brandon knows.

Until next time...

yeah I have a crush on him too. but I don't think Dan knows. maybe he suspects though since he knows I love Bones.