Sound of Music

Posted by Kelsea , Thursday, November 18, 2010 4:35 PM

So, the biggest scandal to hit Moses Lake come February will be a pregnant Maria in The Sound of Music. Me! Haha. Hopefully I will not balloon out like a house before I should. I am very excited about the part and all the people I get to be with in the play again. The performances are Feb. 10-12, 16-18. I thank Brandon in advance for his patience.


Ty is so hilarious. He sings almost every song on the radio and is a very quick learner. He is also the only person who can make his dad laugh to the point of tears. It's fantastic. He still takes naps (much to my liking) and loves watching shows on PBS. I need to enroll him in a gym class ASAP cause he is so acrobatic. He continues to be the pickiest eater EVER but I still love him. Especially when he starts singing "Poker Face" out of nowhere.

I am very much looking forward to the holidays. It's a big year since we're staying in Moses and doing our own thing. I will be making Thanksgiving dinner AND playing Santa for the first time. I can't wait to get the Christmas lights up, so much so that I even drew a diagram of what I want to go where. So fun! However, I am going to really miss my family. It will be a learning and growing experience.

My pregnancy is still going well. I am going to stop binging so I don't repeat the weight gain of my pregnancy with Ty Ty. I've already gained about 18 lbs for no reason! Anyway, my next appt is Nov. 22 and we'll find out around Christmastime if we're having a boy or girl.

We're staying busy but not too busy. It's getting cold outside and dark early. I have successfully held off on listening to Christmas music so far. I love my little family. Happy Holidays!

Until Next Time......

1 Response to "Sound of Music"

Rose Says:

I was so surprised when I found out you got the part! I didn't think they would cast a pregnant Maria, and I knew you didn't think so either! I knew you were bummed because you didn't think you'd get anything, and then you DID! I'm so stinkin' happy for you! I can't wait to see the show!