Busy Month
Posted by Kelsea , Friday, February 1, 2008 3:44 PM
Hey there everyone. As you can tell by the lack of blogs, January was a busy month. For the holidays we were in Las Vegas until New Years Day. On January 9th our friends Lena and Natasha from Novosibirsk came to visit us for two weeks. The first week we showed them around Utah and the second we went to California and Vegas. While in California we went to Disneyland, Laguna Beach and Hollywood. I need to mention that I saw Sean Astin, Courtney Cox and David Arquette at Disneyland. Yay! We got SO lucky with weather. It was so beautiful. We spent two days in Vegas then came home. My 28 week doctor's appointment went well. I took the glucose test and they will let me know if I "pass." Ty has been very very active especially recently. He will be 30 weeks tomorrow! Woohoo! My official due date is April 12. On Jan. 25 my former co-workers threw me and my friend Amy a baby shower. It was great to see everyone again. I now have many clothes, a bassinet, a playpen a bedding set and a crib for the little guy. My other baby shower for family and friends will be in Vegas on March 1. Drew and his fiancee Kylie are getting married on May 2. It has been SO SNOWY here in Tremonton. Several feet of snow decorates the perimeter of our yard which Brandon gets to shovel. I don't think he minds it though. Tomorrow is Pres. Hinckley's funeral. I was very sad when I heard the news that he had passed away. I thought of him as a grandpa of sorts. I am happy though that he is with his wifey again. Tomorrow me and Brandon are going to see the Blue Man Group. They are coming to Salt Lake. I am excited to get out of the house and go to a real show just like in Vegas. This month really isn't super busy which is good because we are getting the house in order. We have been doing some remodeling and painting and we are starting on the baby's room. My dad had shoulder surgery on Jan. 14 and is recovering well. My mom is enjoying being at home with only one teenager left. Whitney is taking classes at CCSN and waiting to get a job with the school district. Kylee is at SUU having a great time and Hayli is a freshmen in high school. Everyone is getting so old. Case in point: I am going to be a mom soon. Well I hope everyone is doing well. If anyone ever reads this...haha.
-K

It sounds like you had a busy but fun month! That is so cool that you had some freinds come to visit from Russia I bet that was a blast. I am also glad to hear that things are going well in your pregnancy. You need to add some pics of you and all the cute baby sutff you have. I am bummed that I won't be in Vegas for your baby shower I guess that is the problem with leaving on the other side of the world. Love ya!