Christmas in Vegas

Posted by Kelsea , Saturday, December 22, 2007 3:32 PM

Hey everyone! I feel as though the holidays are actually here what with being home and all. As I type this, Zuzu the dog is watching intently. It has been a fun week but I miss Brandon. He will be here in about three hours. The annual Warburton family Christmas party is tonight. It should be fun. We always have a white elephant and then then unmarried cousins have a gift exchange. We act silly, watch Stubby Pringles Christmas and of course...EAT!! I have eaten so much. I am gaining too much weight. After the holidays it is sensible eating and exercise time. Yay! So on Thursday night Acclamation performed at LVHS and on the stage following the show Drew asked his girlfriend Kylie to marry him. IT WAS SO CUTE! He changed the words to "For the Longest Time" and sang it a capella with a bunch of other guys. It sounded great. Oh and did I mention how CUTE it was?? They are planning to get married in May in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. She is a nice gal, she fits right in. I need to get to know her better though of course. Tomorrow is Sunday and we are going caroling which should be fun since I want to go every year and it usually doesn't happen. Ok, I am going to get my eyebrows waxed now. They are beyond help..lol. Happy Holidays!

-K

1 Response to "Christmas in Vegas"

Kerstin Says:

How fun!!And congrats to Drew that is really cute how he proposed.