House
Posted by Kelsea , Thursday, September 3, 2009 9:23 PM
We put the house on the market today. We're listing it for 165 and hope we get it sold sooner than later. Dang economy! We cleaned up today and we're gonna try and keep it this way indefinitely. Saturday we are going to go through a bunch of stuff and take DI and trash trips. I call it "Clean Sweep" like the show on TLC. Brandon is going to notify his work next week.
I am looking forward to the Glee premiere on September 9. I have watched the pilot so many times. I think it will be a great show. Also I have high hopes for season 6 of The Office. September 7 (Labor Day) Brandon and I are going to Lagoon with Drew and Kylie. Fun times! Jer is going to watch Ty Ty. Then September 11, we will head down to Vegas for a few days then make our way down to Carlsbad.
I am baffled beyond words that summer is now over when this year just barely started. Ty is growing up so fast. He yammers alot, says kicky (kitty) doggy, mama and yells at the TOP of his lungs when he in pursuit of the cats. He runs at top speed and stops what he is doing anytime and anywhere to dance when he hears music. He now goes to bed (including naps) without a baba which was a SEAMLESS transition. Basically the opposite of what I expected. So no more buying formula and the babas are packed away! Yay! He LOVES peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, baby raviolis, real cereal (to snack on) and milk from his sippy cup. He likes to empty the drawers in the kitchen and deposit things throughout the house. He goes up and down the stairs and pretty much has free reign of the main floor. He also loves to play the snuggle game (he'll ran at me with a blanket and snuggle for 5 seconds before getting up and doing it again), the ticklefoot game (i tickle his feetwith my feet and he tickles mine with his hands and giggles), running outside on the sidewalk with his lawnmower toy, blowing spit bubbles, talking himself to sleep among other cute things. He is on a pretty regimented schedule and he sticks to it. He's up at 8am, takes a 2 hour nap and is in bed around 8pm. When he isn't sleeping he is keeping busy doing all of the above. I love him so much and he is growing so much. I hope he will like living in Washington. I hope we can find him some friends cause like any mom I want him to have a positive good start and be happy :)
My grandma Layton turned 91 on the 2nd. I called her and talked to her on the phone for a while. She underwent tests for cancer that came back negative which is great news.
Katie is in NYC. I am way jealous. I think we will plan a trip in December up to Seattle for her birthday. Yay!
Everything is up in the air right now but we're all doing ok. Not 100% sure what the start date will be at REC and when we can move in to the house we'll be renting but it will all fall into place. I feel like we have been blessed so much and know we're doing the right thing. We're gonna focus on getting this house sold and keep our chins up. And that brings me to where this blog started :)
Until next time....
