Summer Update

Posted by Kelsea , Saturday, June 20, 2009 12:18 AM

Here is what's up dudes:
-Got a massage gift certificate for mothers day
-Brandon went fishing with my dad in Green River
-Mom and Hayli came here for a week
-Me and mom went and got massages at the day spa
-Had a movie party
-Signed up for my first 5k (July 4 in Clearfield)
-Kylee is staying with me for a week
-Some of our Russian kids are coming to Utah
-Stopped biting my nails (we'll see how long it lasts)
-Started playing Farm Town
-Going to Washington for a week in July
-My birthday is on JULY 1!!! :) 28....awkward
-Rearranged downstairs
-Ty is walking everywhere, says "doggy" and makes all kinds of sounds including whining. Loves to play on the couch, wears size 5 shoes. Gives kisses and bumps heads. I love him.
-Went to the zoo
-Went house hunting with mom in Heber City
-Picked Hayli up from EFY
-Got pedicures with Adi and Katie

So I just wanted to drop a couple lines to reflect on how thankful I am for my little family. I have been struggling with Ty's new habit of whining for EVERYTHING. I get so impatient and frustrated but I love him so much. I need to balance this and remember how blessed I really really am. Also I love my hard working husband. Rumors of another layoff in September have been surfacing. No matter what happens in our life I know we're in it together :) I love my boys. Time for bed.

Until next time...

0 Response to "Summer Update"