New Plans

Posted by Kelsea , Monday, April 27, 2009 5:57 PM

Well not really new...but kind of. I decided NOT to try out for the play at the community theater this summer because I found out it is going to be Man of La Mancha. I dislike this play greatly and I didn't want to waste my time. So I am going to stay in Vegas an extra four days. Yay! My week is busy already so a few extra days will be great. Tomorrow we are going to see The Soloist. Wednesday Bree is doing my hair and we're going to go pick up the tickets for Phantom. Thursday I am hopefully getting a pedicure, Friday Katie is coming and we're going to Hayli's play, Saturday is Haydn's baptism and dinner and Phantom! Sunday is church and Katie's going home. I would have left the next day but now it's Friday! :) So my whole week is open next week. Yay! Ty has been crazy lately. He says "HIIIiiii" now. It is so funny. He is getting good at mimicking. I moved his appt. to May 13. Also I think I'm having a movie party at my house on May 27. I have to decide which movie though. I will get input. Well, I better go cause the missionaries are coming over.

Until next time...

1 Response to "New Plans"

Kerstin Says:

I am so sad we are coming to Vegas on the 12th so we will miss you by only a few days. It sounds like you are having a good time, it is always great to visit family.
As far as movies go the only movie I have seen recently was The Boy in The Striped Pajamas and I definitely would not recommend that for a movie party unless you were planing on a mass suicide after (j/k), most depressing movie ever. Sorry I am no help.