Moving Moving
Posted by Kelsea , Tuesday, September 8, 2009 6:25 PM
Well our house has been on the market since Friday and I'm just waiting for the offers to come POURING in. Haha...
Brandon's last day of ATK is tentatively October 5 assuming he can volunteer for the layoff that will happen that day. If he can volunteer, his school will be paid for and he'll get about one month's severance pay which will ease our transition. As it stands now our official moving date will be October 6. Brandon's dad is going to help us take stuff up. The rest is staying til we sell the house and once it sells, REC will move everything up. Brandon's official start date at REC will be October 19. This next month will be nuts.
We decided to sell our car, Old Blue. This makes me sad as I have had her since 2000. She will be missed but it would cost more to repair her steering than sell her. (Yes, its a her)
Yesterday me and Brandon and Drew and Ky spent all day at Lagoon. I got the tickets for practically free and we sold the extras to people in line. Kylee and Taylor came later. We had a blast! We took Western pics. Enough said. We went on most of the rides and really had a good time.
We look good. Admit it...
Sometimes I feel like my blog is just a way for me to reiterate what my plans are. Like if I type it out then I won't forget. Tomorrow Ty and I are going to the dermatologist and Glee premieres. Yay! Thursday I am going to see Katie and Friday we're headed down I-15 to eventually make our way to Vegas. Saturday is my cousin Collin's wife's (Amy) baby shower. Her name is Jane and she's due in October. Yay! Tuesday we head down to Carlsad for what will hopefullybe the highlight of this year. Also it will be the end of vacation and once it's over, stress beginneth. Bear with me everyone!
Until next time...

Wow, it is kinda sad that you are selling old blue :(. I have many fond memories of that car. I bet all the moving stuff is crazy but it sounds like it will all be an adventure.
Love the Western pictures!
I can't believe Collin is having a baby, crazy!