Play time

Posted by Kelsea , Thursday, October 14, 2010 11:08 AM

There are 2 plays coming up and I am bummed. I will be 6-7 months pregnant during both performances and I really wanted to participate. Quincy is doing My fair Lady and Moses Lake stake is doing Sound of Music. No parts for belly bumps! I am 11 weeks today. Ty is now in the habit of waking up at 6 am and staying up. Sheesh! I am going to Wenatchee today to return some shirts and have some "me" time. I realize how random my blogs are. I just type what comes to my brain.


30 Rock. Love it. See?

Until next time....

1 Response to "Play time"

Rose Says:

I had that same feeling last year when I was pregnant during "Hello Dolly!"

Now I don't think I'll be able to put in the time for it... since I have a nursing baby! Booo!!!