Poker Face
Posted by Kelsea , Sunday, October 24, 2010 7:16 PM
SO... Ty is an appreciator of Lady Gaga. He sings all of her songs with me. He is so adorable. Mom, dad and Hay are coming on Friday and staying til Nov. 2! Hooray! Their visit has to last me through the rest of the year so I hope it doesn't fly by. I have my 12-13 week doc appt on Tuesday. My baby is supposed to be about 2.5" long now. I think the worst of the all day sickness is on its way out. Every once in a while if I don't eat on time I get the dreaded urge to unload but usually it doesn't happen. Mind power! Ty has decided that naps are OPTIONAL. Great. SO with me being extra tired, I am really struggling to adapt.
I have been watching Season 6 of the Office on Netflix which I missed most of since we don't have TV (this is going to change Nov. 5, local channels only and fiber internet!!) I remember how much I love the show. My loyalty was starting to wane in the middle of season 4 but now I am back and the episodes are so great! How I have missed them! Steve Carrell is done once season 7 wraps up. Bittersweet! I think the show should also wrap up.
I have been making dinner a lot more lately but the problem is is that I have so many cravings for fast food that I usually give in for lunchtime. I am trying to streamline this! Cut it down to once or twice a week!
I got a new calling in my ward. In addition to leading the music in relief society, I am in charge of planning activities for the RS sisters. They will probably happen every other month or so and I have a list of great ideas already! My motto is SIMPLIFY. I am going to put this quote in vinyl on my living room wall:
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"
-Leonardo da Vinci
Until next time......

I'm sure you'll be awesome at your new calling! Congrats!