Rain Rain Go Away
Posted by Kelsea , Tuesday, April 14, 2009 1:17 PM
So yesterday and Sunday were absolutely gorgeous. Easter Sunday was just what you would want easter sunday to be. We went to Chris and Monica's for easter dinner and Ty looked adorable. Our camera battery died so of course I didn't get pictures of him :( Anyway today is Tuesday and it is RAAAAIIINNNING. Alot. It makes me not productive (thats it I'll blame the weather). I took both cats to the vet today for shots and Mabel is getting decalwed. Finally. It will be nice. She will be 2 on April 24. Gosh they grow up so fast. Lol. Ty is still walking here and there but still uses crawling as his main mode of transportation. We have been getting ready for our vacation. Well at least we have been getting the car ready. We still need to figure out where we're staying and I HAVE to get laundry done. Laundry is like the annoying friend that doesn't go home after the slumber party is over. Just kinda...hangs around. I don't know.
Anyway Ty is asleep right now and so I thought I would just jot a few lines. My beautiful flowers have come up in the front planter and the tulips will be up any time now. Yay! My corner planter (and probably the front) is going to get rocks soon. I bought some solar lantern things. I don't know if we'll actually plant anything this year. Also I need to hang out with people in my neighborhood, there are cool people I just never come out of the house I guess. When the weather is better I swear I will. I like being outside on nice days. Who doesn't?? Our tree is FULL of honeybees. I love them. But when the wasps come I hate it. Also I hate mosquitos.
Oh! I am going to see Phantom in Vegas on May 2! I scored cheap cheap tickets in great seats thanks to Lori. We are so very excited and thankful! I am also going to see Aida in September. This is a good year for plays! I saw Wicked on the 10th. It was very amazing. I am going to audition for a play on May 5 so we'll see how that goes. Its just a community theater thing. Kostya is coming to BYU in January. Brandon and I are thrilled.
Well I am rambling now so its time to go. Life is good!
Until next time...
