Ty's birthday party pics

Posted by Kelsea , Wednesday, April 8, 2009 7:59 PM

Ty's party was great! My mom and I got tons of food and everyone had a blast. I will post video as soon as I can get the camera plugged in and running. The cake-eating was priceless. My little man is one :)


The guests!

He managed to get the frosting in many crevaces

He wasn't shy about digging in. I was thrilled!



CAAAKE! He didn't even want to wait for me to put it on his tray!

Ty in a bag

Ty and Teddy (Lev) from Grandma Lori

Book from Chris and Monica

Jeri and Ty. She bought him this "1st birthday" onesie


I am turning one!

These didn't make noise. I was sad. Oh well, Ty liked them :)

Happy birthday boy!


Mommy and Ty. What a fun day!

1 Response to "Ty's birthday party pics"

Kerstin Says:

I love it when the babies dig into their cake. I can't believe that Ty is already one, he is adorable!