Better

Posted by Kelsea , Friday, December 14, 2007 11:38 AM

Today is a much better day than yesterday. Too many stressful things. Today is my last day at work. I am sad. Didn't think I would be but I sort of am. It's ok though. I just wish my boss was her so I could say bye. She had to stay home cause her little boy is sick. I like the people I worked with. I only have 4 more sugar cookies left! I am trying to make them last! They are so yummy. I won't have time to make any more treats before I leave. I am sure I will make some at my mom's house. Me and Brandon are going to have a slumber party in the sun room tonight. We will probably eat junk food and lay around with our kitties. Sounds nice. I will miss Brandon until the 21st :( I leave Monday. I am driving down with Acclamation. Jerilyn and Drew are in it and performing in Heber City so Brandon is going to drive me to Provo and I will meet up with them there. Then I meet up with my mom and Kylee in Cedar and make the way to Vegas. I am excited for Christmas things. Yay! Also Monday morning I am going to the chiropractor. I am a little nervous but hopefully they can get my back situation STRAIGHTENED OUT. HAHA! Pun...Anyway Ty is still busy. He likes to move when I sit at my desk and type. He has also started moving at night. I don't mind it, it's fun. Ok, I know I shouldn't but I am going to McDonalds for lunch. After Christmas I will seriously start exercixing and eating better. I PROMISE! We have only gotten one Christmas card. HOW SAD! It's ok though. I need to send ours out soon. Only 11 days til Christmas! Ahhh!

-K

1 Response to "Better"

Kerstin Says:

I hope you have a great time in Vegas. Be sure to take a lot of pictures and post them. I am sorry you have been having so much trouble wiht your back. When I am pregnant I get bad back/ hip pain but it is mostly in my hips. Between that the heartburn and morning sickness I really do not like being pregnant. The end result is worth it though. I hope that the chiropractor helps.