Decemberrific

Posted by Kelsea , Tuesday, December 4, 2007 1:04 PM

Hey there friends and family. It is December 4. I am so ecstatic that Christmas time is here! we decorated our house complete with lighted village, nativity, house lights, garland, fake snow, two christmas trees and apple cinammon potpourri. I imagine I will be baking cookies soon. I miss not getting to bake cookies with Katie who is in The Netherlands. We had great times last Christmas. We have to speak in church this Sunday in our ward. I keep forgetting I need to first think of a topic at least not to mention write one. Well I am 21 weeks along and little Ty has discovered the fun-to-kick water balloon which is my bladder. It's hilarious. He is very active, it's rather surprising. Brandon felt him move for the first time on Sunday! I continue to grow belly wise (I am sure Brandon will post pics soon) and am hoping I don't gain a ton more weight cause yikes. I think I may have said that in my last blog. I am working at this law firm in Brigham City until the 14th. It will be nice to be done but I liked it here. I can't wait to go to Vegas for Christmas. I am angry that it has NOT snowed yet here. It snowed a ton last weekend south of us but not in Tremonton. I wish it would snow! I am trying to saturate myself with Christmasy things and I wish I felt happy all the time! Mabel and Sibbie did not destroy any of the decorations last night so therefore I was happy when I woke up this morning. I decided I am really struggling to like Tremonton. I feel like I want to move to an area with more civilization but I know Brandon is a happy boy where he is. I feel bad for complaining and I am glad he even puts up with me. There are so many sucky husbands in this world. Working on divorce cases I hear about them every day. So I consider myself blessed. Oh and I need to mention that I HATE PEOPLE WHO let their kids scream and/or run around in church. For crying out loud be considerate. No one thinks your kids is just being cute. Sorry, that had to be said. Well all, I will be working on our annual Christmas letter soon. I may be asking for your addresses if I don't have them. Much love and Christmas joy!!

1 Response to "Decemberrific"

Kerstin Says:

You are so funny, I love it.... I hate when I get assigned a talk and they don't give me a topic,yikes, but I am sure you will come up with something great. Also the bladder kicking always drove me crazy, it was like one second I felt I really had to go and the next I didn't...The joys of being pregnant :)