Let it Snow

Posted by Kelsea , Sunday, December 9, 2007 7:01 PM

Hey there blog readers,

SO it snowed on Friday night and I woke up on Saturday morning to the lovely white blanket on my lawn. It has already begun to melt considerably but that's ok. I am glad it snowed. I was beginning tho think it would just be freezing all the time with no results which is LAME! Haha..Anyhow this was an interesting weekend. And for me, it started on Thursday when I woke up and couldn't move hardly. My back has been causing me problems that were getting progressively worse. It would keep me from sleeping and also keep Brandon from sleeping. It is all concentrated to one spot on my lower right back area and it hurts to walk and it hurts ALL THE TIME. I know it is because I am packing a lot more weight on my midsection but for crying out loud I have like 18 more weeks of this and it's bad already! I had to call in to work on Thursday and Friday since after talking to my nurse she told me to lay up. I think I am going in for a check up on Tuesday to get a back support brace and make sure the baby isn't pinching any nerves that might be causing the pain. Nevertheless I attempted to get some Christmas shopping done and with the exception of our parents, I am done. Walking around the mall is BAD FOR YOUR BACK. I probably shouldn't have done it but it's done and I enjoyed myself regardless. Brandon has his final for his class he is taking for his masters degree tomorrow. He has been studying alot. He is a cute boy, we get along great :) Anyway Saturday was baking day! Actually Saturday and today. I made sugar cookies with vanilla frosting and Christmas color sprinkles and fudge with walnuts. Now I have never made fudge before and I used a recipe from my Betty Crocker book. It is standing for two hours so I won't know how it tastes until tomorrow morning. Breakfast fudge! I am addicted to cereal lately...ESPECIALLY CRISPIX! At least they are somewhat good for me. Oh I also must put a plug in for a yummy recent discovery. Cream of Weber has an egg nog with pumpkin pie spice in it. It is amazing! You must try it! I am also craving french fries all the time. I haven't craved anything weird yet. I may not either. Instead I am craving stuff I like anyway. And none of it is healthy. I need to exercise but my back is killing so I feel like I am stuck! Oh well, the holidays are no time to start exercising. I was getting depressed looking at pictures of myself from like three years ago when I was skinny. I will get that way again don't worry...I say to myself...haha. Well this is my last week at work. Then I leave for Vegas on the evening of the 17th. Brandon will head down after work on the 21st. I am looking forward to hanging out with my family. We will probably be in Vegas until New Years Day. Wow, 2008 is almost here. 2008 will be a busy one! Anyway have a nice evening all and stay warm!

-K

0 Response to "Let it Snow"