Mini Christmas
Posted by Kelsea , Monday, December 17, 2007 11:36 AM
Hey! Me and Brandon had our little mini Christmas last night. I got an awesome massager, a heater fan (I am so in love with it) and Ty's first matchbox car. Cute eh? My "big" present I get in Vegas Brandon says. Oh I also got some pajama pants. I got Brandon undershirts, boxers, PJ pants, jeans and Juiced for XBox. We drank cider and hot chocolate and listened to Chrismas music. On Saturday night we spent the night in the living room underneath the lit Christmas tree. It was SO NICE. I leave in about 20 minutes to go to Vegas. I will miss Brandon until Friday :( I went to the chiropractor today. My back popped so GOOD. I hope going back for adjustments will continue to help the situation. I am looking forward to being with my families for the holidays. Home is still Las Vegas and it probablyalways will be :) Ty is very active, especially since Saturday. He likes to roll over to my left side a lot. It's fun. I will be glad when he is here. Mabel is getting spayed on January 4. Thank goodness. Well folks, if I don't write for a while, have a splendid holiday!!
-K
