Um..

Posted by Kelsea , Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:00 PM

I feel anger towards the weather. The SLOWEST and COLDEST storm system is moving through and holy crap. It snowed huge flakes ALL day today. I am so worried for my flowers. Anyway we're leaving town on Friday so :oP Here's the itinerary:

Friday-Drive down to Cedar
Saturday morning-Drop Ty off with Gma Lori in St. George
Saturday (all day)- Drive to Flagstaff, AZ
Saturday night-Spend night in Flagstaff, AZ
Sunday-Grand Canyon
Monday-Monument Valley
Monday night- Spend the night in Cortez, CO
Tues-Thurs-Mesa Verde, Arches National Park/Canyonlands (camp)
Friday-Drive back to Cedar
Saturday-Brandon home to Tremonton, Kelsea to Vegas til May 4

There ya have it. Should be an adventure. Tomorrow is get the house clean and pack day. The car is all ready to go. Yay!

I picked Mabel up from the vet today after she was declawed. She was pretty sad but I think she'll be fine. We're keeping her in the office with her own litter box that is sand free. No pebbles in the paws they said. So I am going to be playing vet for the next couple days as well. Sibbie thought FOR SURE she was gone. Sad. Well, time for bed!

Until next time....

1 Response to "Um.."

Kerstin Says:

It sounds like you are going to have a really fun vacation! I am sad that you are leaving Vegas May 4th. We will be there from May 12 to the 24th, it would have been nice to see you.