Baby Burton II

Posted by Kelsea , Wednesday, October 27, 2010 8:06 PM


At my 12 week appt. yesterday, I was able to get another ultrasound. I have had four, I feel so lucky! My doc uses the wand to pick up the heartbeat more accurately and in doing so I get to catch a glimpse of the baby. I got more than just a glimpse! The baby was SO BUSY! It was bouncing like it had the hiccups and had the cutest legs ever. It turned once or twice to face the front. It was so cool!!! The picture doesn't do it justice. Brandon was with me and I knew he was pretty excited. My next appointment is November 16 when I will have all the blood screening tests. Then my December appt. is when we find out if we're expecting a boy or girl! Just in time for Christmas!!


My family is coming in two days and I have been cleaning and planning stuff to do. Ty's robot Halloween costume is almost done. Brandon has done a GREAT job. I just hope Ty will wear it. Oh gees.

Until next time...

3 Response to "Baby Burton II"

The Garza's Says:

yay for another baby- I am so happy for you and will be looking forward to seeing what it is!! p.s. will you move back please??? just wondering???- I miss your cute little face, and beatiful voice

Kierstead Family Says:

Happy for me, I found your blog!! Now I can follow you with out facebook. I'm seriously getting rid of it!

Congratulations on baby #2, I'm very excited for you guys!!

Amy Says:

Congrats on the new baby I am so happy for you. I also thought I would tell you that I too will be spending Thanksgiving and Christmas with just Matt and Preston in our new home in Arkansas. Keep me posted on the new baby.